Best AK47 Loadout for CALL OF DUTY MOBILE BATTLE ROYALE | AK47 Gunsmith for BR CODM

 Best AK47 Loadout for CALL OF DUTY MOBILE BATTLE ROYALE | AK47 Gunsmith for BR CODM

Hello Guys, this is the First Blog Post on this Blog and I Will be Sharing My AK47 Loadout that I use to Kill Enemies from far distances in Call of Duty Mobile Battle Royale. So without wasting further time down below is the AK47 Gunsmith Build that I use in CODM BR.

AK47 Gunsmith codm

Attachments I use on My AK47 Gun for Battle Royale Gameplay:

Barrel - OWC Marksman

Stock - MIP Strike Stock

Underbarrel - Strike Foregrip

Ammunition - Large Extended Mag B

Rear Grip - Granulated Grip Tape


Some People Might think that this is not the Best AK47 Loadout but for me this one is the Best and i have been using this AK47 Build for Killing Enemies in Call of Duty Mobile since last 8-9 Months. You can checkout this AK47 Build in Action on my Youtube Channel - Rockstrong Gaming


tags: AK47 Gunsmith CODM , AK47 Loadout for BR , Best AK47 Loadout

1 comment: